Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mmo Like Ragnarok Trickster

MEME

La cara Carla mi ha girato questo sondaggio!


Quanti libri hai letto nel 2010?
Premetto che sto leggendo pochissimo,negli ultimi 3 anni ho dovuto fare una cernita nei miei hobby ed ha prevalso il ricamo e la maglia sulla lettura!

novels and how many were not?
I like fiction books

The best book you read?
The cutting of the forest "Carlo Cassola"

The worst book?
The Da Vinci Code

The oldest book?
portrait Dorian Gray

The most recent book?
The Marvelous Adventures of Peter Rabbit (my daughter)

What is the book with the longest title?
...

one with the shortest title?
I can not mind

How many books have you read again?
little women, at the request of my daughter

And what would you read?
rarely reread them

The most read books by the same author this year?
Nessuno.

Quanti libri scritti da autori italiani?
Cotto e mangiato (rientra?)

E quanti di questi libri sono stati presi in biblioteca?
acquistati o regalati

Dei libri letti quanti erano nel formato e-book?
nessuno
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I know I made a fool ... I am committed to the future!
And now this short step to the next five bloggers meme:

Chiara

Giuliedda

Mammadeglialieni

Taty

Cinzia

0 comments:

Post a Comment