Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gay Cruise Spots Ohio

"PIZZAAAAAAAAAA "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONIGHT I offer you my PIZZA!!


00
400g flour 2 teaspoons salt
1 / 4 of yeast (about 6gr)
enough warm water


Line the text-oven with baking paper and grease with olive oil.
Create a dough elastic and roll it out to size of pan, put it in the text, anoint the entire surface with olive oil and let rise. I
after dinner I prepare for dinner (and then rises from about 14 to 19).

Preheat oven to 200 ° and, once studded (I ho messo passata ,sale e olio,wusterl,prosc.cotto ,salame,crudo una volta sfornata), infornate per 15' circa!!

vi assicuro che non è niente male!

P.S. i 2 pezzi mancanti sono misteriosamente scomparsi mentre andavo a prendere la macchinetta fotografica!

1 comments:

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Post a Comment